FLoLogic FLS0035-1-PLUS Water Shut Off System with 1 Valve and Connect WiFi
Flooding is one of the number one causes of property damage and can be stressful as well as costly. The FloLogic water shutoff system is a unique water protection system that uses a water flow meter instead of spot sensors to detect leaks.
Spot sensors may only pick up leaks in limited areas whereas FloLogic will protect your entire home. It works by monitoring the flow of water through pipes. Should water flow for longer than expected, the commercial quality shut-off valve will close, ceasing the flow of water on the entire property.
The system includes a Wi-Fi module that uses a secure cloud connection for iOS and Android app-based alerts and control.
Flologic has two settings, 'home' and 'away' (or 'occupied' and 'away) with programmable settings to allow water to flow longer during home mode, and shorter during away mode. Should either mode be violated, the system will shut-off the flow of water and notify you through the app on your smartphone.
FloLogic can be connected to an irrigation system or water softener to temporarily override the shut-off to allow those systems to function normally if they are installed after the valve. It's also possible to expand the system with an external relay (sold separately) to control other devices including 120V and 240V devices.
The FloLogic valve is a full port, lead-free brass ball valve with a stainless steel ball.
Ask your insurance company if installing the FloLogic qualifies you for a discount (it usually does!).
FloLogic 3.5 Valve Shutoff with Flow Meter - Specifications
- Capable of detecting water flow at 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon, 15 ml) per minute
- Compatible with all domestic water pipe systems
- Can be installed in any orientation in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Integrated manual override
- Includes Wi-Fi module
- App iOS and Android compatible
- When AC power is interrupted, System Battery provides power
- When AC power is restored, the Power Supply will recharge the System Battery
- Control Panel has backlit LCD display and soft-touch silicone keypad
- Less than 2 PSI pressure drop at 30 GPM. Less than 5 PSI pressure drop at 50 GPM
- Maximum designed working pressure is 100 PSI
- Full-port, lead-free, cast bronze construction with stainless steel ball
- Valve physical attributes: 12" long x 4 3/4" deep x 9 1/2" high; 11.5 lbs
- Equipped with 1" threaded union fittings on both ends of the valve
- Included Communication Cable provides for 50 feet between Valve and Control Panel. Longer cables are available if needed
- UL-listed Class II power supply
- Five-year warranty on primary flow path components and a three-year warranty on electronics