Sensaphone IMS-4000 Enterprise Monitoring Host Unit - IMS-4001
Sensaphone IMS4000 - Description
The Sensaphone IMS-4000 Alarm Monitor is an all-in-one monitoring and alarm solution for larger computer facilities and networks. With nearly endless expandability make the IMS-4000 your alarm monitor for all your environmental, security and network operation needs. The Sensaphone IMS-4000 system is a stand alone infrastructure monitoring system with an integrated voice and modem, an internal UPS, flash-disk storage, and a web server, in a simple-to-install 1U rack mountable package. From the wide array of its plug-and-play monitoring devices to its sophisticated software, the IMS-4000 is a complete, flexible, integrated system.
Sensaphone IMS-4000 - Specifications
- Each Host supports up to 31 IMS-4000 Nodes
- Host and Node each monitor 8 environment conditions
- Supports 64 IP addresses per Host and Node
- Internal battery backup
- 1U rack-mountable configuration, or wall-mountable
- 230/115v auto-power sensing
- 100% Fault Tolerant: The IMS-4000 Host and Node have no moving componentsnon-volatile storage eliminates disk problems.
- Internal UPS: Each unit contains its own internal UPS so that power failures will not stop it from getting the message out when your infrastructure is in trouble.
- Cable failure: The IMS-4000 even senses the condition of cable connections. If a cable failure occurs in your infrastructure, you will be notified immediately.
- Monitor more than your network: With the use of the IMS Dry Contact Bridge, you can monitor devices outside your network that affect its environment, such as air conditioners and UPS systems.
- Data Logging: Full event-history and trending are provided with the IMS-4000 Data Logging feature. User selectable sampling lets you store critical information about your infrastructure by the minute, hour or day.
- Data can be used for graphing, database or auditing and review.
- Shipping Weight 4 lbs.
- Batteries (6) 1.5 Volt "C" cell alkaline (not included)
- Telephone Connection FCC approved RJ-11 plug-in modular connector with 6' cord
- Operating Temperature Range Unit should be kept between 32° F and 120° F
- Temperature Sensing Range -20º F to 150º F with remote temperature sensor
- NRTL listed for compliance with U. L. Standard 60950-1
- Host Operating Specifications
- Temperature: 221 23° F
- Humidity: 5-90% RH non-condensing
- Power Supply: 90-260VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 25 Watts
- Power Connection: IEC 320
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 9.5" D x 19" W
- Backup Battery: 12V 2.9 AH Sealed Gel Cell
- Backup Time: 3.5 Hours
Host Communications Specifications
- Ethernet: 10Base-T, 10 Mbps
- RS-232: DB9, 9600bps, DTE
- Modem: 33.6Kbps
- Fax: Group 3, 14.4Kbps
- Voice Processor: Yes
- Host Environmental Monitoring
- Internal Monitoring: AC Power (True RMS Voltage), Backup Battery Level, Sound Level (in dB)
- Number of Sensor Ports: 8
- Sensor Types: Temperature, Humidity, Water, Power, Infrared Motion, Smoke, Dry Contact
- Sensor Input Connector: RJ-45
- Sensor Cables: CAT-5, 568B
- Cable Length: 1000'
- Visual Indicators: LED's, Normal and Alarm
- External Microphone: 3.5mm jack, electret condenser