Sensaphone IMS-4000 Monitoring Node Expansion Unit - IMS-4002
Sensaphone IMS-4000 Node - DescriptionExtend your monitoring capability across multiple locations with the IMS-4000 Node. Each Node offers 64 more IP addresses, 8 more environmental sensors and additional power monitoring to your system.
Each IMS-4000 Host can manage up to 31 Nodes, giving you the capacity to monitor 256 environmental elements, 2048 IP addresses and power in 32 separate locations.
Sensaphone IMS-4000 Node - Specifications
- Housed in a 9.6"w x 1.75"h x 7"d enclosure, which is 1 EIA rack-mount space high.
- The sensor inputs are designed to interface with IMS-4000 series sensors (See Appendix C). The use of RJ-45 jacks for sensor inputs allows the use of existing structured cabling to connect remote sensors.
- The Node unit comes with a built-in microphone. Directly below the built-in mic is a separate jack for connecting an optional condenser microphone to sense audible alarms, such as smoke detectors.
- This jack is for connecting to your network so that the IMS-4000 Node can communicate with the IMS-4000 Host and ping selected network servers and/or services. Two LEDs indicate Link Status (left) and Receive Date status (right).
- IThe RS-232 serial port is used to configure network settings. The port is DB9 male DTE and operates at 9600 baud, no parity, and 1 stop bit. A DB9 femaleÃÂ¨Cfemale null modem cable is required to configure network settings.
- The on/off switch connects main power and battery power to the system. In the event that main power fails, the backup battery system will automatically power the system.
- The rear panel is where the main power cord exits the unit. A 120VAC/60Hz to 8VAC adapter provides main power to the unit.
- The battery compartment is located below the top panel. Batteries are required to keep the unit running in the event of a power failure. The unit requires six (6) C-size 1.2V 2000mAHr Ni-Cad batteries (included). To remove or replace batteries, remove the top cover with a small flat-head screwdriver.
Sensaphone IMS-4000 Node - Included
- 1 - Sensaphone IMS-4000 Node