Sensaphone Sentinel 1200 Internet Enabled Remote Monitoring System - SCD-1200
Sensaphone SCD-1200 Sentinel - Description
The Sentinel is a web based monitoring system that allows multiple devices to be registered under the same account online. There are 12 distinct inputs that allow a user to add any combination of alarms/sensors to meet their needs. There is an unlimited number of data records that can be stored in history for each sensor. Once the alarm condition is met, all the users are instantly alerted via e-mail, text, phone, etc. There is a built in cellular module that will allow remote locations to be possible for this type of unit as well.
Installing and Integrating: The unit is a supervised system. Which means if a disruption occurs in the service causing any form of lost connection, users will be alerted instantly.Specifications:
- Communication: Ethernet or Cellular
- Number of Inputs: 12
- Input Types: Contact, 2.8K, 10K, 4-20mA
- Temperature Sensing Range: -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Output: One Output Relay; can be manually switched or programmed to switch on alarm
- Remote Access: Web site to access status and programming
- Local Notifiers: LED's for Alarm Status, Power Status, and Ethernet link
- Alarm Notifiers: An unlimited number of email, text or phone calls*
- Power Supply Comes with plug in power supply which also monitors for power failures.
- Battery Backup: 8 Hours
- Size: 5.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 | 140 x 140 x 38mm 1 lb. | .45kg