STI Wireless Driveway Monitor (solar powered) - STI-34100
STI Wireless Driveway Monitor (solar powered) - DescriptionsThis solar powered Wireless Driveway Monitor detects when a vehicle enters or leaves your driveway. It uses a patented solar powered magnetometer sensor system. Movement of any large metallic (iron or steel) object close to the driveway sensor will transmit a signal to the receiver, causing the receiver to chime and flash.
People, animals and shadows will not trigger the driveway sensor.
The sensor may be placed up to 1000 feet (line of sight) away from the receiver in your home.
STI Wireless Driveway Monitor (solar powered) - Specifications
- Alerts you when a vehicle is coming up your driveway.
- Indoor AC-powered receiver chimes and flashes when a vehicle approaches.
- Sensor is solar powered.
- Receiver plugs into a standard electrical outlet (indoor use only).
- Operates with up to 1000 feet (line of sight) between sensor and receiver.
- Easy installation - mount the sensor next to your driveway on the included stake and plug the receiver into any electrical wall outlet inside your home.
- No difficult underground wiring.
- Additional sensor(s) will produce a different chime from the receiver when triggered.
- When a vehicle activates receiver, there is a 10 to 15 second delay for the unit to reset before the next vehicle will be detected.
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows.
- Can be set to low, medium or high sensitivity level (factory default is high).
- Wireless frequency is 433 MHz.
- Maximum optimal range for vehicle detection is 12 feet.
- Small, rugged, waterproof sensor provides years of reliable service.
- Multiple sensors and receivers can be used together as a system (up to 16 sets). Perfect for multiple driveways or large homes.
STI Wireless Driveway Monitor (solar powered) - Included
- 1 - solar powered driveway sensor
- 1 - chime receiver
- 1 - A/C adapter