Dakota Alert 4000 Rubber Hose Wireless Driveway Alarm System
DCRH4000 Dakota Alert Rubber Hose Wireless Driveway Alarm
Detect and be alerted when a vehicle enters your driveway, gas station, filling station, service station. The Dakota Alert DCRH4000 driveway alarm system uses a rubber hose sensor that is laid across the area where vehicles will enter. When the vehicle drives over the hose the wireless transmitter will send a signal to the receiver which will play a sound and light up the LED indicator light.
The DCHR4000 has a long wireless range of up to 1 mile (2500 feet)* from transmitter to receiver.
Up to 16 different sensors (transmitters) can be paired with this kit by adding additional sensors:
DCHT4000 - additional rubber hose sensor and transmitter
DCMT4000 - additional motion sensor and transmitter
DCPT4000 - additional metal sensing driveway probe and transmitter
The included DCR4000 receiver offers 12 different sounds to choose from:
- Ding Dong (high)
- Ding Dong (low)
- Fur Elise
- Coo Coo Clock
- Bird Chirping
- Twinkle Twinkle
- William Tell
- Cannon in D
- Toreador March.
The transmitter is battery powered using a 9V battery (not included) and the receiver is powered by the included plug-in power adapter.
Note: The DCRH4000 replaces the DCRH2500 with up to double the wireless range, but it does not have any relay or 12VDC output.
Note: 2500 series are not compatible with 4000 series.
Dakota DCRH4000 Wireless Driveway Alarm Features:
- Rubber hose detects vehicles that drive over it
- Includes 25 foot rubber hose
- Wireless transmitter is battery powered by 9V battery (not included)
- Up to 1 mile or 4000 foot wireless range*
- Battery life 6-12 months depending on weather and activity
- Receiver powered by included plug-in adapter
- Outdoor sensor operating temperature range -30F to 110F
Dakota DCRH4000 Included:
- Wireless transmitter with 25 foot rubber hose vehicle detector (DCHT4000)
- Indoor wireless receiver (DCR4000)
- Plug-in power supply for receiver
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line of sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.