WNWB350 Waterbug - Description
The Waterbug 350 Model (WB350) is an excellent stand-alone water detector. The WB350 runs on a 9-volt battery and includes an audible alarm which will alert you if water is detected. The WB350 can also be connected to alarm panels and auto-dialers to notify you of a problem. You can connect up to six sensors to the Waterbug 350, ideal for monitoring a large area.
How does it work:
Each sensor has surface contacts. Once the water bridges the contacts, the WaterBug goes into alarm. Condensation or high humidity will not send the Waterbug into alarm. One sensor is included with the WaterBug 350 system.
- Basement Sump Pumps
- Residential and Vacation Homes
- Unattended Buildings
- Office and Computer Rooms
- Commercial Buildings
WNWB350 - Specifications
- 9 Volt Battery Power
- Sensors come with 12' of wire.
- Monitor up to 6 sensors
- No false alarm due to condensation or humidity
- Easy surface mount installation
- One year parts and labor limited warranty
WNWB350 Waterbug - Included
- 1 - WNWB350 Waterbug Control
- 1 - Surface Sensor
Customers Also Viewed