SpotProtect Text/Email WiFi Freeze Alarm - TEMPSPOT
TEMPSPOT - WiFi Freeze Alarm - DescriptionTempSpot is a Wi-Fi sensor that will you via text or email when a temperature rises above or falls below a programmable set point. It uses a thermistor which monitors resistance dependent on temperature. The TempSpot will communicate to the cloud server via your WiFi and allow you to track the temperature history and once it is online to make changes if needed.
- 802.11 b/g (2.412 - 2.484 GHz)
- Use as far as your WiFi router reaches
- Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security Standards
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Comes with 2 AA batteries with a life of up to 5 years.
- Requires 1 x Spotcable for initial progrmaming, and experience downloading PC programs and drivers is strongly recommended