FLOODSPOT - WiFi Water Leak Sensor - Description
The FloodSpot is a sensor that works with wireless technology (Wi-Fi) to bring the user full monitoring of floods and water leaks. Current Wi-Fi must be present in the immediate area to have the FloodSpot connected and running without any delay. SpotProtect has a cloud server that is included with the purchase of the FloodSpot. It will allow the user to track the history of the sensors and also allow the programming in the device to be altered. The notifications are sent via text/email once the alarm condition is met.Features:
- 802.11 b/g (2.412 - 2.484 GHz)
- Up to 250 ft.* (Typical to standard Wi-Fi devices)
- Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security Standards
- Can be used for NO or NC applications
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.** Battery life is affected by reporting frequency (heartbeat), sensor type, Wi-Fi security type, distance from Wi-Fi router and other variables.
Customers Also Viewed