SpotProtect WiFi Motion Sensor - MOTIONSPOT
MOTIONSPOT - WiFi Motion Sensor - Description
The MotionSpot is a unit that is stand alone and sends a text alert or email alert when motion is detected. Connect the MotionSpot to the wireless router that is nearest to where the unit will be installed. A cloud account for 1 user, 1 email address and 1 phone number is included with the MotionSpot. If there is a neeed for more than 1 user, a $99 subscription fee is required per year.Specifications:
- Operating Frequency 802.11 b/g (2.412 - 2.484 GHz)
- Electronics Core Specifications
- Battery Life Up to 5 years depending on sensor type, WiFi security, distance from WiFi router, reporting frequency and other variables. (Testing surpassed 90,000 transmissions until battery depletion.)
- WiFi Security Standards Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security Standards
- WiFi Security Programming Via PC software using USB cable (not included) and SpotProtect online software.
- Network Settings Auto DHCP/DNS or Static
- WiFi Data Rate Auto configures to best rate for maximum range.
- LED Lights Status / Activity
- Infrared Motion Sensor Specifications
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Sensing Range 16.4 ft (5 m)